It’s been great to hear about all the innovative research that has been conducted on hepatitis B through this year’s research showcase. It is now time to vote for your top 5 research entries. We will be announcing the winners soon.
- The Hepatitis B polymerase: A difficult problem begins to crack
- Understanding Hepatitis B and Liver Cancer Knowledge and Testing Among Different Communities
- Targeting TM6SF2 to Reduce HBV Subviral Particles: A Potential Step Towards a Functional Cure
- The EMPOWER-B study – predicting Hepatitis B cure or relapse after treatment cessation
- Integrated HBV DNA: a hidden contributor to liver cancer and virus persistence?
- CRISPR-Cas13b: A potential new treatment for HBV
- Host protein complex shuts down cccDNA: An interesting way of viral suppression
- Lived experiences of chronic hepatitis B in relation to stigma and discrimination among Chinese immigrants in Australia
- Physical, Social, and Emotional Impacts of Living with Hepatitis B: Implications for Clinical Care and Drug Development
- Weaponising Memory Natural Killer Cells, the Unsung Heroes, to Combat Chronic Hepatitis B Infection
- What prevents you from getting treatment and care? – We want to know!