Daily gratitude thread

Based on @CGNepal’s most recent post (Deciding when to start treatment - #260 by CGNepal), I thought we could actively promote positive-thinking in the forum. I remember one piece of advice for a happy life: express gratitude. I would like to dedicate this thread for everyone to voice what they are thankful for today.

Today I am thankful that I get to see the positive impact that my actions are having on the affected community every day. I am proud of my work and am happy to spend each day dedicated to it.

Please feel free to respond with your own gratitude for the day.

4 Likes

Yes that’s what I carry on with me day to day in life, I live in constant fear because of Hep B, But I try my best to live life happily I don’t get mad at things easily now cause I know it’s gonna hurt my liver system
I try make people around me be more grateful just being alive and healthy.

4 Likes

@ThomasTu,
Thank you for promoting positive-thinking, it’s an wonderful idea!

Today I am thankful for being able to work and and that the little surgery is healing well and I have less pain.

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread…
I am happy to belong to this group and to learn from others. Particularly, I see my worries are just like any other person here.

I am also happy I have a supportive wife and fairly good health care to manage my condition.
Cheers to us all

3 Likes

Today I’m grateful to see this gratitude thread as I’ve started my gratitude journal for over a year and it’s re-balanced a healthier outlook and approach in life.

Wanted to add that daily or weekly gratitude writing is a real way to reprogram your brain.This is a cute video from science focused Youtube Channel ‘Kurzegesagt’ that some of you may find helpful.

1 Like

Today I am grateful for this Community, its experts, and its followers. I am grateful my husband is taking antivirals and showing improvement. And I am grateful that I have this community to follow and support as they have me in my times of need.

1 Like

Today I’m grateful that the forum is staying active and people feel like they’re being supported. I haven’t been very active because of some upcoming deadlines for grants, but I’m reading everyone’s posts still and feeling grateful that they trust this community with their stories.

1 Like