Virtual meet-up session - October 2021

Hi all,

I’ve put in a few more time slots for this October session so that maybe a few more people can join. Please choose ALL the time slots that you might be able to make it to maximise the number of people in the final chat.

Same deal as last time, put your name as your HepBcommunity.org username. Don’t forget to login so that it’s in the right time zone for you: https://doodle.com/poll/rwhenbqrvysu3w37?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Cheers,
Thomas

4 Likes

Thanks for organising it Thomas!

Just a bump post. It would be great if some @HealthExperts and @ScienceExperts could join too.

Cheers,
Thomas

Hi All,

I have settled on 2021-10-09T22:00:00Z2021-10-09T23:30:00Z as a time to give me time to recover from the International HBV meeting that’s going on right now. Sorry for those who cannot make it at this time.

I’ve sent Zoom invitations around to those who responded. Please message me if you would like an invitation and did not receive one.

Cheers,
Thomas

2 Likes

Hi Tom can I get a zoom invitation thanx

Hi Thomas,

I would like to participate. Please send me an invitation

Thank you!
Lavinia

Thank you everyone who attended. I really enjoyed our casual chat and found out a lot more about the lovely people who frequent this forum. I’m looking forward to the next time we can catch up!

Cheers,
Thomas

2 Likes

Hi Thomas,

That was really awesome! Another benefit of being a part of this community. This is the first time I have gotten to speak to other CHB patients. An informal setting where we can just be ourselves and share and hear and see (if the participant so chooses) each other is such an added dynamic to the support from this community.

Having other attendees from California was really cool and since it’s virtual, it brings everyone all over the world, closer.

Everyone should try to make time to make it to one of these meetings. It was great to meet all of you that attended!

-Paul

1 Like