Virtual Meet-up Session - February 2023

Hi everyone,
With the new year, it’s time to start up the virtual meet up sessions again. I’ve included a link to the doodle poll below for those who are interested in attending. Doodle
It will just be an informal virtual meet up just to chat, discuss and get to know one another. Please choose all the times that you will be available, so we are able to select the most suitable time. Same with all the other virtual meet ups, remember to put in your name as your HepBcommunity.org username.
Thank you and hope to see you there!
Mylisa

3 Likes

Hi guys,
If you would still like to attend the virtual meet up sessions, you have until Wednesday 22/2 to reply on the doodle poll.
If you would like to remain anonymous but still attend the virtual meet up, you can turn off your camera in the zoom meeting.

Mylisa

The virtual meetup will be scheduled for Monday 27th February from 10am - 11:30am AEST (AUS).

If there is anyone else who would like to join the virtual meet-up and hasn’t already voted in the doodle poll for this time slot, please private message me and I will send you via email the Zoom invite for this virtual meet-up.

Sorry to those who have voted on a time slot but have missed out. We will be holding another virtual meet-up next month so hopefully you will be able to attend then!

1 Like

Hi guys,
I’ve noticed that some more people have voted on the doodle poll for the virtual meet-up. Would you be able to privately message me on the forum so I can send you the zoom link?
Thanks,
Mylisa

1 Like