Support Group For Nigerians

The link isn’t connecting to me

sorry for the late response, have you been able to join the whats app group?

Hi am unable to join the whatsapp group the link isn’t connecting

1 Like

Have used the link but it’s not connecting maybe it has expired

The previous link expired, you can use this new to join the group.

Hi Ridohllah am also from Nigerian ,sorry about the jobs can you link me to the whatsapp group

I am also from Nigeria. Tried to join the WhatsApp group, it’s not opening

Been away for sometime. I will send another link soon

Good day
I’m from Nigeria and will like to join the WhatsApp group please

There’s no other link till now?

Hello everyone, sorry for the late response. I will be sending the link later today. Due to privacy and safety reason for the group members, it is now mandatory to show your test result to the administrator upon admission to the group, as we’ve had issues of people that aren’t hbv postive joining the group.

1 Like

Remember, test result is required. Drop it in the group as soon as you join using the link or messags the admin with it.

1 Like

Im from Nigeria and will like to join the WhatsApp

Hi Rido, I’m a Nigerian too and I had to search for a community for people living with HPB on Google because I needed to find more information about this. I’m not Hepatitis b positive, however, I discovered my fiance has it just when we went to do normal intending couple screening. He didn’t even know what Hepatitis b was, that discovery for me was traumatizing and for him very confusing. Ever since the diagnosis, I have researching on just how i could support him to live a healthy life, while I take the vaccine… please, for more support, can I get the link to the WhatsApp group you talked about? I’m really interested in gaining more knowledge particularly as it concerns proper dieting. Thank you!

1 Like

Good day, reading your story here and I can tell you that we all need the best support as possible. Kindly use the link to get on the group but remember to present a test result showing your partner is an hbv patient. If you have any further question, don’t hesitate to ask.cheers

2 Likes

By giving our numbers to one admin to start the group WhatsApp

I clicked on the link and was told the link has been reset

1 Like

Hi, the link expired I think. It’s been really difficult keeping same link all the time and getting added to the group due to privacy reasons. I don’t know if it’s allowed here but you can private message me with your number and test result so as to present it to the admin, then you get added to the group.

1 Like

hello, If you’ve not been able to gain access to the group, kindly do as suggested in my previous message. I will keep trying my best to keep the thread alive as long as I am around.

I doubt if there is any option for private message here. Can you drop your email, please?

1 Like