Sumaya - The project manager

Hello everyone,

I am Sumaya, the newest project manager for the Hep B community. I am excited to take on this role and become acquainted with all of you. Part of my role is to ensure the smooth running of the forum, answer any requires and to promote the Hep B community.

A bit about myself, I have a bachelor’s degree in Anatomy and Pathology, and a Master’s in Global Health. I have had many exciting roles throughout my career such as my laboratory technician role in Papua New Guinea where I sailed on a hospital ship testing for tuberculosis.

If you have any questions, queries, suggestions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach me in this forum or via private message.

I look forward to making great progress in this forum and learning more about the Hep B community.

Many thanks,
Sumaya

10 Likes

Hi @Sumaya,
Welcome to the community and to your new role. I look forward to working with you in whatever way I can to move this community/platform forward even further. Thanks, Bansah1

1 Like

Welcome Sumaya!
Hope you’ll have a great experience and positive progress working with the community. For us it means a lot, that more individuals are involved and interested in this topic which means all efforts might eventually lead to a change and meaningful impact to its members by increasing awareness about the virus.
Best of luck!

2 Likes

Welcome sumaya
We hope to have the best of you and you are going to be patient with us as we hope for a better cure one day thanks

1 Like

Thank you @Bansah1 . I am excited to be a part of a passionate team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Much appreciated, @Mila
I am eager to make an impact within the Hep B community in any way. No effort is too big or too small. :blush:

Welcome! So glad you’re here!

1 Like

Thank you @Sent-d
Hope and patients are necessary to achieve great progress. I am glad to be a part of this journey with you.

Welcome, Sumaya…roll out and keep that enthusiasm going. Market the hell out of this platform…it could help so many more people suffering from not only the symptoms but the stigma attached to this disease.
Denny