Official launch of Hepatitis B Voices Australia (FREE, November 10th 5.30pm)

Date: Thursday 10th November 2022
Time: 6pm-7.30pm (5.30pm arrival)
Where: Queen Victoria Women’s Centre: 210 Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000
MC: Diana Nguyen

Dear all,

I am really excited to invite you to the launch of Hepatitis B Voices Australia [Hep B Voices] taking place in Melbourne on the 10th of November. Hep B Voices is a newly established independent, non-for-profit community led organisation that supports, represents and advocates for the health and well-being of people affected by hepatitis B in Australia.

Hep B Voices is unique in that we are wholly led by people with lived experience of hepatitis B. Our vision is that the voices of people living with hepatitis B will be central to the hepatitis B response, and improved health outcomes for people affected by hepatitis B.

We would be delighted if you can join us for a light dinner and networking opportunity at our launch. Please see our flyer or visit www.hepbvoices.au (we’ll have the full site up soon) for further information.
Registration is free!

Please confirm your availability and RSVP before Monday 31st of October via this registration link. Virtual tickets also available!

For support, please email info@hepbvoices.au.

We look forward to your presence at the launch of Hepatitis B Voices Australia.

Tagging: @Caraline, @Elton, @Patricia, @dane, @kimbopumpkin, @JOANNEinAUS

8 Likes

Also, thank you to the board for coming together to organise this @lien.tran, @Nafisa.Yussf, @UyenV!

Hi Thomas

Hope you are well!
Thank you for the invite, I will be attending.
Looking forward to the website up and running and talking Hep B face to face.

Thanks

Kind regards
Elton Shurdho

Eltonspainting@hotmail.com
Mobile:0413448346

2 Likes

Just confirming how a virtual link maybe sent and what time the presentation will start from AEDT

Apologies that I haven’t been on the forum much, too busy preparing for this launch. Thanks all that came! I’ll be posting up a recording of the event for everyone who couldn’t make it.

Cheers,
TT

1 Like