My journey with virus

Hbv affected in my life iam medical laboratory techniction When I apply for a job outside my country, this disease is a handicap for me Before entering any country, virus checks are required I hope to present research in the final elimination of the virus. I have used a mixture that contains honey from bees, given that we as Muslims stated in the Holy Qur’an that it cures all disease
At the beginning, after persisting on honey for more than three months, the rate decreased from 735 to 630, after two years it decreased to 32

2 Likes

Dear Alaa thank you for sharing your story with us. I am very sorry to hear that you’re facing discrimination based on your hep b diagnosis. It’s a frustrating experience for many people. Just so you know, to immigrate to the US there is no requirement to document a hep b diagnosis; they only ask about hep b vaccination. In regards to the honey, I’ve never heard of that working, but glad it’s working for you. Not sure it’s something would be helpful to everyone, but as long as an alternative remedy such as your honey is not harmful, then why not. Thanks again and hope to hear more for you. Always, Joan

1 Like