Liver Resection and Platelet Count

Kinoti,

Bristol Myer Squibb are the manufacturer of Opdivo. You may try to ask them for free drugs out of compassion. They may direct you to their team to apply for the drug . If they response favorably , they may require your Doctor prescription. Good luck

Carlos

Thanks a lot Carlos. It is rare to get concerned people like you.
Kinoti

Hi @Kinoti,
I am saddened by your condition. I wish I had the answers or a magic wand to make everything better for you. I want you to know that you have always been in my thoughts. @PuallyHBV and I talk about you whenever we speak. If I may ask, where are you receiving your treatment? If not in Egypt, please try and see if you can do that. They are the only country in Africa to have a better system and experience dealing with HCC. I am surprised that not many countries are making any improvements in this area giving that hepatitis B is endemic in Africa and kills more people each year.

Try reaching out to the people in Egypt and see if they have hospitals or NGO’s that can be of support to you. As a society, we need to do better. So far, we are not doing enough to change the tide. Lets remain hopeful, I understand that might be hard but take it one day at a time. Best, Bansah1

1 Like

Dear Basha
I am extremely happy to read for you and to few your empathy.
I am receiving my treatment in Kenya doing lot of consultant between two oncologists.
Lem me try to get some contacts from Egypt as you suggested so that I can organize my self.
Kinoti

Try to contact this website see if you can access optivo

https://www.cancersupportcommunity.org/

I called Bristol Myer’s and they told me try to contact them

855-673-4861

Infomed@bms.com

GlobalBMSMEDINFO.com

Let me know if you have any luck . It’s the
Company that makes those MAb

1 Like

Hi corlo
I thank very much for continuing to give me a shoulder to lean on. I will definitely call them. Hoping the number you have given me will work from my country.
Kinoti

Kinoti, try to contact via email or go to their website . They are the manufacturer of those two MAb. I hope out of humanitarian consideration, they can shipped some treatment to you.

Hi Ccheng
Thanks a lot. I have tried the email address you gave and access is denied.
Kinoti

Did you try going into their website and see if you can access

Hi kinoti,
This is the answer I got when I contacted email them

Thank you for contacting our Medical Information Service on 10/23/2023, regarding our specialty. Your request has received our full attention and we will do everything we can to satisfy you as quickly as possible. For any communication regarding this request, please do not respond to this email, please contact the Bristol Myers Squibb Medical Information Department. If you have an urgent request, relating to an adverse effect or a complaint linked to the use of one of our specialties, please contact our services on +33 (0) 1 58 83 84 96. Please believe in the assurance of our most devoted feelings. Bristol Myers Squibb Medical Information Service

Hi Kinoti,

Did you have your HCC tested for PD-L1 ? Have you try treatment called Tecentriq? And combination of Avastin. Both these MAb are produced by Roche.

Carlos

To members
It has come to my notice that I big number of the members miss my presence and participation. Definitely, I also miss you greatly but the lungs metastasis has had a toll on me since it has not responded to target therapy. Right now am bedridden and need your prayers and or any other necessary support.
Kinoti

Yes it’s been a while since I didn’t hear from you . I hope and pray that you be free of suffering . I wish you can get some treatment with new medicine here in the west . Stay with good spirit. I shall share merits with you :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping us updated on your status, @Kinoti. So sad to hear that you are struggling and I am wishing you all the strength.

Yours truly,
Thomas

1 Like

Hi @Kinoti,
I am not happy reading about your current condition. It saddens and breaks my heart knowing that you are suffering because of where you are, lack of money, and lack of better treatment options. I will remember you in prayers, my friend. Do not give up; although it might feel like you are alone, know that you are not alone. We are all rooting for you to recover soon. Keep us posted when you can. Bansah1.

1 Like

Oh @Kinoti
I am so sorry for your suffering.
I will pray for you. Joshua 1:9
You are going to a place I long for. No more suffering, tears, death, pain …
What hospital are you in?

2 Likes

Wishing you God’s strength! It shall be well!

1 Like

This is so sad.even though I know Notting about this lung mattalise surely the Lord Almighty will assist you.i feel for you sir

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: The recent passing of Kinoti