July Virtual Meet

Hi everyone,
We will be having a virtual meet up next month! For those who are interested in attending, I’ve included a link to the doodle poll below. All the times on the Doodle Poll are in AEST time.

It will just be an informal virtual meet just to chat, discuss anything and get to know one another. Please choose all the times that you will be available, so we are able to select the most suitable time. Same with all the other virtual meet ups, remember to put in your name as your HepBcommunity.org username. If you would like to remain anonymous but still attend the virtual meet, you can turn off your camera in the zoom meeting.

Thank you and hope to see you there!
Mylisa

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
Just a reminder that there is still some time left before the Doodle Poll closes for the virtual meet in July.
If you would like to attend, please vote on the times that you are available.

Thanks,
Mylisa

Hope to see more people register for these meetings, which I think have been quite helpful and friendly chats.

Hi all,
If you are still interested in attending the next virtual meet in July, vote for the times you are available in the Doodle Poll link above. I will be closing the poll on the 19th of July.

Mylisa

Hi guys,

The virtual meet-up will be on Monday 31st July from 10am - 11:30am AEST time (AUS).

If there is anyone else who would like to join the virtual meet-up and hasn’t already voted in the doodle poll for this time slot, please privately message me and I will send you via email the Zoom invite for this virtual meet-up.

Thanks,
Mylisa

1 Like