Introducing myself to the forum

Hi everyone,
My name is Mylisa, and I am the Project Manager for the Hepatitis B Community Forum project. The aim of the project is to promote the forum, spread more awareness and information on Hepatitis B (in different languages) and to help those who are living with Hepatitis B in the community by providing them with accurate and useful information. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, ideas or concerns! I am always happy to receive feedback regarding this new project.
Thank you,
Mylisa

6 Likes

Congratulations on your new appointment! Thomas Tu mentioned that you were joining the team.

2 Likes

Thanks, am new here and just don’t know what to share and not to share here.or whether am using the right handle to give my story.
I was shocked when I was diagonized with CHBV in March 2022.
It was out of concern when one of my close friend died of HCC ,and through Google I got to know the major causes of it.
My first results showed in March 2022
HBsag 4043 u/ml
Hbe negative
Viral load 54
Liver profile normal
Also showed bit D was deficient at 65 and was given suppliment for that

2nd test in around Sept 2022
HBsag 4369 iu/ml
Hbesag negative
Viral load 60
Vit D tested found to be at 78

Last week I got retest and the results were as follows
HBsag 4693
Viral load 24
Hbesag negative
Anti hbe was also tested and found positive
I also did abnominal scan and the results indicated everything to be normal
I also did alpha veto protein test and this gave a value of 5.1
My vit D is showing a value of 61.1

My wife recieved now the last jab for HBV vaccine coz she tested negative when we went for the first test
I was so scared that my doctor prayed for me. I just don’t understand why this just happened to me .