Introducing myself to the Community

Hello All🙋🏾‍♂️,

I recently came across this community while making some research about Hep B online. I really don’t know how long I’ve been living with this virus; however, I was diagnosed 2–3 years ago and have been under medical monitoring by a liver doctor. I do have blood and echo tests twice a year. My last test was still okay, according to my doctor. I have read interesting topics on this forum, and I really want to appreciate the brains behind creating this channel for us to learn and express ourselves.
Could someone please point to me where I can read about nutrition, wellness, and lifestyle advice?

Could someone please point to me where I can read about nutrition, wellness and lifestyle advise?

I pray we all have a cure soon.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Rubbie_Rubbie,

Welcome to hepbcommunity! If you are looking for information within these forums, then here is a link for you about lifestyle and nutrition: https://www.hepbcommunity.org/t/lifestyle-changes-nutrition-and-supplements-for-hep-b/115/3

Hope this helps,

-Paul

P.S. For anyone looking for specific information within the hepbcommunity forums, there is a magnifying glass at the top right of the page where you can type in your search inquiries for information within these forums.

2 Likes

Welcome @Rubbie_Rubbie
Lovely to hear your story and that you are looking after yourself.
Blessings

1 Like

Thank you @PuallyHBV

2 Likes

Thank you very much🙏🏾 @Caraline

2 Likes