HBV highlights from EASL's International Liver Congress 6/23-26

Hi all-
Wanted to share coverage of the recent ILC meeting put on by EASL, the European Association for the Study of the Liver put together by NATAP.
https://natap.org/hbv.htm

There were a lot of exciting studies about HBV novel therapeutics, and I was able to chair one of the abstraction sessions on those. You had to have registered to have access to those videos, but the link above has many slides, summaries and abstracts from the meeting.

NATAP is run by a small team of patients/ advocates that do an amazing job covering meetings on HIV, HCV and HBV. They have a listserve you can join to receive their updates and meeting coverage which I’ve found to be very useful and educational. Join NATAP’s Mailing List

1 Like

Thanks for this @Suwang88!

I’ve got to find some time to catch up on all the exciting new stuff coming out from EASL. This COVID business is really making it difficult to stay up to date and in touch, particularly here in Australia where we are separated spatially and temporally from Europe and the US.

TT

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: In appreciation of Hep B Foundation and online forums