Everyone loves pets!

I love it!! Your description of Bernie is so on target for most dogs!!! Very cute scarf (or bib??) as well. Thanks for sharing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ok, here’s my new favorite “pet” who is also an eager and indiscriminate (and very messy) eater!! Henry is 8 months old and loves feeding himself. Fortunately yogurt is good for his complexion :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Oops forgot to say he’s my first grandchild!

3 Likes

Aww, he is so cute. I love his chubby cheeks. That is great that he is not a fussy eater. I bet you love being his grandma😊

1 Like

Thank you. My daughter made the bib. We had a mixed poodle who refused his dogfood and had to be hand fed chicken!

1 Like

Joan, your grandbabyis so adorable!!! Those cheeks are so squishy!

We have chickens and a gecko… (trying to distract and hold off from the unending dog requests from the kids)

2 Likes

Contrats to the proud Grandma!!! He’s a cutie! Now if only my sons would learn that it is safe to speak with a woman, my wife and I might start inching towards having grandkids ourselves.

1 Like

Hey John, tell your boys to find a “bunny” (aka “Mo”) for themselves and they’ll be good!! But seriously, be patient. We had to wait until Peter was 30 years before he decided it was time to search for “the one”!!! Always, Joan

1 Like

Hey Su, don’t torture your kids with chickens and geckos!!! Those pets will never return the love and affection that a dog will. Yeah, dogs require some effort, but unlike children, they are incredibly trainable, devoted and never never talk back!! It’s worth the investment :slight_smile: Always, Joan

1 Like

Those are beautiful-looking chooks, Su. I used to live with about a dozen when I was renting in Sydney: the landlords converted an old stable into a granny flat and also had a chicken run in the backyard (as well as a beehive). They wanted to recreate a bit of rural farm life in inner-west Sydney. Anyway, as you watch them, you can really see their dinosaur ancestry.

Amazing gecko too. We had blue-tongue lizards in the backyard in our old place too. Not as friendly as the one you have, but still a good passing acquaintance. :slight_smile:

TT

1 Like

Whoa!! Just saw this, wow! Big Congrats! Being a grand, is grand!! Such chubby cheeks! Cute and squishy, love it!!

Here are my two kids.

Rowdy is the larger multi-color boy. His name speaks for himself.

Bitty is the smaller tuxedo cat. She is Bitty because she is not even a year younger than Rowdy and not much more than half his size.

2 Likes

I’m in disbelief there has been no Bunny’s on here…
Unfortunately I’ve now had to give this one up :frowning:

2 Likes