There is an upcoming Hep B patient program for the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease that might be helpful for people here. The program has been developed by @Suwang88 and @chari.cohen.
More information at: Digital Experience | AASLD
Patient programming includes:
- Annual Forum and Meet and Greet
- Keynote Presentation: Empowering Patients to Make an Impact on the Future of Healthcare
- Making an Impact Where You Are: Patient Voices as a Vehicle for Change
- Grit, Gratitude and Grace: Resilience Despite the Pain
- Cirrhosis Quality Collaborative and cirrhosiscare.ca
- Practice Guidelines Debrief for Patients
- Patient Debrief
- HBV Cure – How close are we?
- Nutrition 101 for Patients with Chronic Liver Disease
- TLM Wrap-up and Feedback Open Discussion