Community program in hepatitis

Hi everyone,

My name is Kate and I’m a telehealth nurse in complex conditions and I also head up the Centre for Community-Driven Research (CCDR). At CCDR we have a program where we talk to patients and families about their experience in the health system, and develop reports that everyone can use for advocacy or to learn more about what others have gone through.

This is through our Personal Experience, Expectations and Knowledge (PEEK) program. You can see previous consultations we done to give you an idea of the depth of the work [here]

For the PEEK consultation in hepatitis, we are starting with hepatitis B and D. We’d really like to have as many people as possible involved so that all walks of life are represented. This is the link with additional information and registration (here)

If you need any additional information, don’t hesitate to get in touch (holliday@cc-dr.org)

Kate

2 Likes

Hi kate,
Congratulations for the good work you are doing.
Kinoti

1 Like

Thanks Kate,

What a great initiative. I would encourage any people with HBV or HDV in Australia to spend a little bit of time to register so that we have a stronger voice in our community’s health response.

Cheers,
thomas

2 Likes

Great work Kate. I’d like to replicatemthis in Nigeria please. I’ll send you an email.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone

Just a short update on the post above - we are also offering $50 gift voucher to all participants as a thank you for your time.

Thanks to those that have already participated

Kate

1 Like