As someone who doesn't have Hep B, and who knows very little about this virus, I have several questions about being in a relationship with a man who informed me he's an inactive Hep B carrier

Hi @Gregory ,

Bansah1 has the right of it. Everything is looking great. There really is no reason to be anxious!

@availlant

2 Likes

dr. @availlant and @Bansah1 thanks you,
although I came a long way, I still have emotional struggles when it comes to check ups, the process of it… done with blood work and going in for ultrasound. those few days of waiting and hoping can be taxing. so I believe an HBVDNA of 30 value its quite good! it should be less infectious right?

thanks you
Gregory

2 Likes

Sure, that is normal among most patients. It’s been 10 years since my diagnosis and I still get a little anxious when it is time for me to get my scheduled tests and wondering what the results might. Many patients will agree with me on this, so you are not alone. I understand it’s impossible, but try not to overwhelm yourself. I am rooting for you my friend.
Best, Bansah1.

1 Like

Dear @Gregory

I get anxious weeks before, during and after my scan and blood tests. I have noticed a pattern, sadly.
On the positive side. I can now try to deal with anxiety. Not easy and haven’t managed well.
So you’re not the only one or alone.
We are here for each other. :blush:

1 Like