April's Virtual Meeting

Hi everyone,
Bright here. I will be hosting this months virtual meeting. Please be on the lookout for a message on here with a link to a doodle poll; to select a date and time that works best for each person. If you can, please come join us and let’s have a conversation covering everything hepatitis B. Thank you, Bright

3 Likes

Thank you Bright!

I encourage everyone to at least vote on the Doodle poll for when they are available for this meet-up. Anyone that has attended one of these sessions can tell you how fruitful it is. So far, we have always had an expert available to answer questions, but even if an expert wasn’t available, being able to interact with one another and support each other makes it such a worthwhile time. Just think about how you felt the first time you found this community and how it made you feel less alone in the world suffering this disease. Think of the knowledge you gained from the experts, and the comradery you felt when people shared their stories. These meet-ups give us a little more of THAT, it brings us just a little bit closer. How close, is your choice. Whether it’s on video and voice or just voice.

One thing I would ask is that when you do the Doodle poll, please register and create an account on Doodle. You need to use the same (or as close as possible) username on Doodle for voting as you use on HepBCommunity. Also, be sure that you register with an email address that you can receive the meet-up invite on. It makes it much easier for the host of the meet-up to make sure you get the email invite to the meeting if you register on Doodle and use one of your main email addresses. Not only does it help ensure you get an invite but registering an account on Doodle allows you to set your time zone so that you will see the times and dates to vote for, in YOUR time zone and not have to convert it or get confused. We don’t want anyone to get left out that wants to participate and this step will help make sure that doesn’t happen.

I had the pleasure of meeting Bright virtually for the first time at last month’s meet-up. I hope you all get the chance to meet him also, as he hosts April’s virtual meet-up.

Thank you Bright!

-Paul

2 Likes

Nice, Paul for adding the extra but important information. Thank you so very much. Best, Bright.

Hi everyone,
This is the link to the doodle poll for this month’s virtual meet up.

Mylisa

Hi everyone,
This month’s virtual meet dates and times have been pushed back 1 week to allow for more people to join. Please respond to the doodle poll as soon as possible so @Bansah1 is able to send out the zoom meeting link to those who are interested.
Thank you,
Mylisa

Hi everyone,
If you are still interested in attending this month’s virtual meet, please vote on the Doodle poll link above. We will be closing the Doodle poll soon and send out the zoom link to people.
Thanks,
Mylisa

Hi everyone,
Based on the doodle poll, this month’s virtual meet will be the 28th April at 5pm EST time. If you are still interested and have not voted on the doodle poll, please message me with your email address so I can send you the zoom link.
Thanks,
Mylisa