Encouraging the conversation between researchers and the affected community with our second online research showcase (with chances to win prizes)
We thank the following sponsors for making this showcase possible:
Description of the showcase
At HepBCommunity.org , we want to encourage more conversations between the scientific and affected communities so that we can all learn from each other.
To do this, we are inviting hepatitis B researchers around the world to showcase their research. We welcome research of all kinds: basic, translational, clinical, public health, social science, etc. They will describe why is their research is important, how they do it, and what’s exciting about it in a thread on HepBcommunity.org .
You will have the opportunity to ask researchers questions about their research. The best questions will be in the running to win a $100 USD gift card.
Forum members will also be able to cast votes to decide on the most engaging researchers, who will have the chance at winning a $250 USD gift card.
How to enter as a forum member
Just ask questions in the research threads and don’t forget to cast a vote for the researchers you enjoy the most!
How to enter as a researcher
Anyone whose scientific research is relevant to the Hepatitis B community can submit an entry.
- Register as a user on HepBcommunity.org (for free)
- Message @Mylisa to request posting rights to the research showcase.
- Start a new thread in the Research Showcase 2023 category and describe your research.
Each person is limited to one entry for the showcase, but are encouraged to post across the entire community.
Authors of the top 5 threads will be awarded $250 USD gift card
Authors of the top 5 questions in the discussions will be awarded $100 USD gift card
A shortlist of top 10 threads and top 10 questions will be based on the number of likes.
Forum users will then vote for the top 5 of each shortlist through an online poll.
Cut-off for new threads describing research: June 20th, 2023
Short-lists announced: July 4th, 2023
Voting closes for short-lists : July 18th, 2023
Winners announced : July 28th, 2023
Conditions of entry
- HepBCommunity.org reserves the right not to grant all or any awards.
- Decisions will be made by the leadership committee and are final. No appeals will be considered.
- Entrants agree to have their entries and usernames used in promotional materials.
- All entries are deemed public, entrants should not describe confidential research.
- Entrants will provide an accurate account of their research, without hyperbole or misleading statements.
- By entering this showcase, entrants agree to these conditions.
Information flyers for Researchers