Post your favourite podcasts

We’ve had a few podcasts being mentioned on the forum recently and I thought we could have a thread about them. I love podcasts myself because there are lots of times where I have to keep my eyes engaged on a mundane task (e.g. walking to work), but need some mental stimulation. I thought I would post a few of my favourites:

This week in virology - This is a bit of a academic/nerdy one, but I like the discussion between professional virologists about what’s going on in the field every week. They basically do deep-dives of some interesting papers that week.

Ologies with Alie Ward - Alie Ward does a very enthusiastic interview with a scientist of some sort every episode. Always something whacky about it.

Dear Hank and John - Two brothers answer listener questions. I’m not selling it well, but it’s really great.

The Anthropocene Reviewed - John Green (one of the brothers from the above) tells a touching story about some aspect of the human world.

99% Invisible - Roman Mars tells big stories about some small design thing that you have probably never had a second thought about. Really great for seeing things in a new light.

This American Life - I’m not American, but definitely love these stories with a common theme each week. Fairly broad, always good.

Chat 10, Looks 3 - Possibly you won’t get a lot of it if you’re not Australian, but I am really into listening to journalists Annabel Crabb and Leigh Sales just natter on. It feels like you’re sitting at a table with friends and just can’t get a word in sideways because they’re so enthusiastic about books, cooking, and writing. But in a good way.

I have so many more, but I think I’ll leave it there. Does anyone else have any favourites that they would recommend?

TT